The New Year’s Eve countdown is a signal of celebration, but if you’re following the Keto lifestyle, it can be hard to find cocktails that satisfy your diet restrictions. Fortunately, there are plenty of delicious and boozy options that fit into the Keto guidelines! From low-cal and zero-calorie drinks to fun twists on classic cocktails. Grab your shaker and get ready for some good vibes from midnight and beyond!
The Best New Years Eve Keto Cocktails
If you want to avoid the sugar-laden cocktails this New Year’s Eve, but still want to enjoy a delicious drink (or two), then these keto cocktails are for you! From a low-carb sparkling wine spritzer to a bourbon-based old fashioned, we’ve gathered up the best keto cocktails to help you ring in the New Year without blowing your diet. Cheers!
- The Keto Champagne Spritzer – This light and bubbly drink is perfect for sipping on while you wait to countdown to midnight. Simply mix together low-carb sparkling wine, a splash of club soda, and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Low-Carb Moscow Mule – This classic cocktail gets a keto makeover with the addition of sugar-free ginger beer and your favorite keto-friendly vodka. Add in a few mint leaves for an extra special touch!
- Sugar Free Whiskey Sour – Get all the flavors of an old fashioned without any added sugar or carbs by using sugar free simple syrup and fresh lemon juice in this delicious whiskey sour recipe.
- Keto Old Fashioned – Enjoy this classic bourbon-based cocktail without any of the added sugar by swapping out regular simple syrup for a keto-friendly version made with Swerve sweetener instead.
- Low Carb Margarita – Go ahead and indulge in this traditional tequila based cocktail without worrying about added sugars or carbs thanks to the use of fresh lime juice, stevia for sweetness, and coconut water for balance.
The Low-Carb and Keto-Friendly Appetizers
When it comes to New Year’s Eve, we want to make sure that we are indulging in all of the right foods and drinks. That being said, we also want to be mindful of our health and fitness goals. So how do we find the perfect balance? We’ve got you covered with these five low-carb and keto-friendly appetizers that will have you feeling good about your choices all night long!
- Cauliflower “Potato” Salad: This lighter take on the classic potato salad uses cauliflower in place of potatoes, making it a great choice for those on a low-carb diet. The best part? It still tastes just as delicious as the original!
- Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms: Mushroom caps are the perfect vessel for a delicious caprese salad. Simply stuff them with mozzarella, tomatoes and fresh basil, then bake until they’re golden brown.
- Keto-Friendly Cheese Crisps: These crispy slices of cheese make for an excellent snack or appetizer – plus, they’re so easy to make that you can whip them up in no time! Just be sure to use low-carb cheese like cheddar or mozzarella.
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus: Bacon and asparagus were made for each other – especially when it comes to keto diets! Wrap some asparagus spears in bacon and bake until golden brown for an easy and delicious appetizer that will have your guests coming back for more.
- Avocado Fries: Everyone loves French fries – even those on a low-carb diet! This healthier version uses avocado as the base instead of potatoes, meaning you can indulge without feeling guilty afterwards.
In conclusion, these five low-carb and keto-friendly appetizers and cocktails are the perfect way to start off your New Year’s Eve celebrations.