Today I am going to teach you how to make the most delicious keto pizza roll ups ever! Whether you are looking to fill your grocery cart with healthy low carb ingredients or just want to eat healthier, this recipe is a must have. The low carb pizza rolls are a perfect keto snack. They are full of protein and very light on the stomach, making them great for on the go.
These taste just like regular pizza rolls but, of course, they are keto-friendly! Ever since starting keto, I have always wanted to try making pizza rolls, but I always decided against it because of the seemingly endless ingredient list. Well, it doesn’t have to be like that for long! These simple pizza roll ups are made with only 2 ingredients. You can make the whole batch together in one night, and they will be ready to eat in under 10 minutes. In addition, you can choose to either replace the cream cheese with a low carb cream cheese alternative or you can use full fat cream cheese if you want the pizza roll to be quite a bit more cheesy.
The keto diet has surged in popularity over the last few years, and with good reason. When you restrict carbs, your body goes into a state known as ketosis, where it burns its own fat for fuel. It’s a process that produces more ketones, a by-product of fat burning, than the average person’s body produces on a regular basis. That’s why this diet has been so effective for weight loss. Yet, it doesn’t just work for weight loss. The low-carb diet has also been shown to improve type 2 diabetes, reverse heart disease, alleviate chronic pain, and even reduce the risk of cancer.
Keto Pizza’will be available on October 17, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. MDT.
TIME TO PREPARE: 2 MINUTES TIME TO COOK: 6 MINUTES 8 MINUTES’TOTAL TIME Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2 Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet. To avoid sticking, place cheese slices on parchment paper. Place in the oven for 6 minutes, or until the edges of the cheese pieces begin to brown. Remove it from the oven.
- 3 Season the melted cheese with Italian spice and as much or as little pepperoni as you want. For each piece of cheese, I cut three tiny slices.
- 4 Allow it cool for 2 minutes before gently rolling up and serving.
- 1 serving size (yield: 11)
- 75 calories per serving’| 6.4 grammes of fat | 0.6 grammes of total carbohydrate | 0 grammes of fibre | 0 grammes of sugar | 4.9 grammes of protein | 0.5 grammes of net carbohydrates Presented to you by
- If you like light snacks, these Italian keto subs sandwiches are a must-try!
These keto pizza roll ups are so easy you’ll have to try them! In just a few short minutes you can have a delicious low carb snack that is low in carbs and high in protein. This recipe is perfect for the first timer trying the low carb lifestyle or for those looking to replace their morning starches with a higher protein snack. I love these because they taste amazing and can be customized to your liking. The best part is, the ingredients are simple and most can be found on your local grocery store shelves. Enjoy!. Read more about is pepperoni and cheese keto-friendly and let us know what you think.