Some of you may have read my blog post about why I’m currently on a keto diet, and may already be familiar with the basic macros I’ve outlined. For those that aren’t, here’s a brief overview:
It has been over a year since I last posted a keto recipe. I have been busy with school, work and life in general. This recipe is an old family favorite and is my Grandma’s original recipe. It uses a lot of ingredients, but it’s quick and easy.
Fish is one of my favorite types of meat, and I especially love fish that can be eaten as a casserole. This recipe makes it so you can enjoy all the rich flavors of a casserole (without having to worry about the carbs) on your low-carb diet!
Keto seafood casserole with cream sauce
With fresh broccoli, greens, and the salty taste of capers, this creamy keto white fish dish is taken up a level. This all-in-one family-friendly casserole is the epitome of a great keto meal.
Medium (10 + 30 m)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Set aside a 13″ x 9″ (33 x 23 cm) baking dish that has been greased.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the broccoli for 5 minutes, or until it is gently browned and tender. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir in the scallions and capers and cook for a couple of minutes. Fill the baking dish halfway with the broccoli mixture.
- Place the fish in the middle of the veggies.
- Whisk together the parsley, whipping cream, and mustard in a medium-sized mixing basin. Over the fish and veggies, pour the sauce. Serve with sliced butter on top.
- Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes on the center rack, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes readily with a fork.
- Serve plain or with a side of leafy greens.
There are many different types of white fish to select from. Cod, haddock, monkfish, halibut, and sea bass are a few that we suggest.
If you’re serving broccoli to someone who doesn’t like it, try Brussels sprouts, asparagus, zucchini, or mushrooms instead. This all-in-one meal will never get dull if you use your creativity.
When you are on a low carb diet, you do not eat the foods you used to love. But of course, you still miss your favorite foods. That is why you should try this keto recipe that tastes just like your favorite creamy fish casserole. It is super easy to make and it will surely please your family and friends.. Read more about low carb fish recipes uk and let us know what you think.
seafood casserole with cream cheeseketo fish recipes easycreamy seafood casserolelow carb fish recipes codlow carb fish recipes ukketo fish recipes for air fryer,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,seafood casserole with cream cheese,keto fish recipes easy,creamy seafood casserole,low carb fish recipes cod,low carb fish recipes uk,keto fish recipes for air fryer,keto fish pie,keto white sauce for fish