Hello there! Welcome to the blog post for the Keto Buttercream with Cinnamon & Vanilla. I am a blogger that writes posts related to the keto diet. I am also a food blogger. That’s why I write and share the recipes of healthy and delicious snacks and desserts that are keto friendly.
I made this keto buttercream for the first time yesterday after having made a batch of keto mug cake the day before. It tastes delicious and is a great way of enjoying the keto mug cake!
Buttercream is a classic and delicious, simple but impressive dessert that is great for celebrations. It is made with heavy cream and butter. It is not made of cream cheese. It is not made of butter plus cream cheese. It is made of butter, heavy cream, and vanilla extract.
Buttercream made using keto ingredients
Pure vanilla adoration. Buttercream taste is incredible. The creaminess is incredible. This keto buttercream will tempt you to grab for your favorite dessert, and you’ll be the flower of flavortown in no time!
- In a small sauce pan, brown 1/4 of the butter until it becomes golden in color but does not burn.
- In a beaker, pour the browned butter and stir in the remaining butter with a hand mixer until frothy.
- Finish with cinnamon, vanilla, and optional sweetener.
Cocoa powder, cardamom, ground coffee, orange or lime zest may all be used to flavor the cream. Alternatively, fresh fruit such as raspberries or blueberries may be used. Make it your own by modifying the recipe.
Welcome to the latest Keto Buttercream recipe, an easy and delicious way to add flavour to your baking with less carbs, and less fat! This low carb buttercream recipe is made from fat free natural sweeteners such as coconut oil and erythritol, and also contains cinnamon and vanilla, essential flavours for this low-carb buttercream recipe.. Read more about keto cinnamon rolls in a mug and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto buttercream frosting
- keto cream cheese frosting
- keto chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- keto vanilla buttercream frosting
- cinnamon cream cheese frosting keto