I love good food, I love good cooking, I love fine dining. I love the fancier the better, and I love the finer the finer. I love a good burger, a good sandwich, I love a good steak and a good old plate of spaghetti. I love it all but I’m really not the kind of person who will go out of my way to eat all of these things. I will eat a burger but a burger is not my go to meal. I’m not a vegetarian, I’m not a pescatarian, I am a low carber.
It’s been a long time since I posted a recipe and today I’m back with one of my favorite recipes. Not only is this soup very easy to make and it’s tasty, but it’s also very filling and such a good way of getting in some veggies while being on a keto diet.
If you follow our blog, you know that I love cauliflower in all forms. I was thrilled when I discovered this recipe that makes cauliflower taste exactly like chicken. The soup base is made of chicken broth and heavy cream (think cream cheese), while cauliflower is the star. It’s simmered in the soup base, topped with pancetta and parmesan cheese and served with your choice of white or whole wheat bread. It’s the perfect vegetable soup for a cold winter day.
Cauliflower soup on the keto diet with crispy pancetta
Have you run out of time? It’s no issue. This soup demonstrates that keto eating can be both fast and simple while still being very fulfilling. A smooth, creamy soup with fried pancetta, cauliflower, and almonds for a salty bite. Who’d have guessed quick food could be so opulent?
5 + 15 meters Medium
- Cut a handful of cauliflower florets into 14-inch-long (0.5-centimeter) pieces.
- In a medium-sized frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the chopped cauliflower and pancetta to the pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the pancetta has crisped up. Stir in the pecans and paprika in the final five minutes. Remove from the equation.
- In a medium-sized soup pot, combine the stock and the remaining cauliflower florets. Over high heat, cover and bring to a boil for a few minutes.
- Reduce to medium heat and stir in the cream cheese, mustard, butter, salt, and pepper. Combine the ingredients in an immersion blender until they reach the appropriate consistency; mixing the mixture for a longer period will result in a creamier soup.
- Ladle the soup into dishes and top with the pancetta-pecan mixture to serve.
Do you like variety? Then, instead of pecans, use your preferred nut and seed mixture. And don’t worry if you’re running short on supplies. Replacing it with mildly salted water is all that’s required.
One of the easiest and most versatile Paleo meals is cauliflower soup. The key to making a great tasting soup is to use the right ingredients for the right recipe. If you are trying to lose weight, you will want to add a few extra ingredients to this soup. This recipe has a few ingredients that will help you lose weight, and a few that will help your hair to grow.. Read more about keto cauliflower soup australia and let us know what you think.
keto cauliflower soup with coconut milkketo cauliflower soup recipeketo pancetta recipesketo cauliflower soup with baconketo cauliflower soup australiaketo cauliflower soup (slow cooker),People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto cauliflower soup with coconut milk,keto cauliflower soup recipe,keto pancetta recipes,keto cauliflower soup with bacon,keto cauliflower soup australia,keto cauliflower soup (slow cooker),low carb low fat cauliflower soup,loaded cauliflower soup keto