If you’re a fan of keto recipes, you’ll love this low carb chicken casserole recipe. The ingredient list is short and simple but has all the flavor you’d ever want in a chicken casserole. It’s a great dish for a tailgate party or family get-together because it’s a casserole and not too big. You can make the keto chicken casserole ahead of time and bring it to a party, then just reheat it on the grill when you get there.
When it comes to the ketogenic diet, there are different types offered to help you lose weight. What you will learn here is that this is a perfect recipe for keto diet. This recipe is for a keto chicken casserole with cheese. This is one of the best keto recipes you will find online.
My husband and I have been enjoying a keto diet for the past several months. We found it very easy to maintain, and have noticed that our health has improved drastically. Are there any side effects?. Read more about the best keto chicken recipes and let us know what you think.
Chicken casserole on a keto diet
When it comes to this delicious chicken dish that will make your whole family drool, keto and casseroles go hand in hand. The pesto cream sauce is heavy, cheesy, and delicious. Your oven will be ecstatic to create this deliciousness for you again and again.
- 45 + 20 m Medium
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Combine cream, cream cheese, pesto, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper before adding it to the pan and cooking until golden brown.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chicken in a greased 9 x 13″ (23 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- Chicken should be topped with leek, tomatoes, and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for at least 30 minutes, or until the chicken is well cooked. If the casserole is on the verge of burning, cover it with aluminum foil, reduce the heat, and cook for a few minutes longer.
Keto Chicken Casserole – Recipe It’s hard to believe that the humble chicken can be so versatile, but with a little ingenuity it’s easy enough to create your own keto-friendly version of this classic dish. It’s perfect for a warming meal when eaten with a side of vegetables and a low carb rice such as cauliflower rice, and you can also substitute the chicken for pork.. Read more about keto chicken broccoli casserole and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto chicken casserole recipe
- keto chicken broccoli casserole
- keto chicken cauliflower broccoli casserole
- low carb chicken recipes
- keto chicken breast recipes