In Thailand, a dish called Satay is very popular. Satay is a dish made from grilled meat (usually chicken or pork) served with peanut sauce. Small pieces of meat are skewered on a stick and cooked on a skewer over burning charcoal. The purpose of this is to cook the meat on the bone, which gives it a lot of flavor and keeps the meat juicy.
If you like your food spicy then give this a go for flavour. The spices give depth and the chicken makes it a complete dish.
This chicken is low-carb, keto-friendly, paleo-friendly, gluten-free and can be made in 20 minutes. Low-carb dishes are perfect for those with diabetes, low carb dieters, and those who want to stay on track for their fitness goals, and the combination of chicken, zucchini, and coconut makes it a satisfying meal.
Thai chicken and broccoli with satay sauce
A delicious low-carb version of a Thai staple. The peanut-butter sauce, commonly known as satay sauce, is the primary attraction. The sweetness of the peanuts makes it very popular with children.
- Place the chicken in a dish or a plastic bag and cut it into bite-size pieces.
- Combine the ginger, garlic, turmeric, lime, and tamari in a mixing bowl. Allow 10 minutes for marinating.
- In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients for the satay sauce and bring to a boil while the chicken is marinating.
- Allow to boil for 5–10 minutes on low heat, or until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and keep heated.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok pan or a big frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken and broccoli with the garlic until the chicken is fully done.
- Serve the sauce with the chicken and broccoli on the side. For added crunch and taste, top it with crushed peanuts and fresh cilantro.
This recipe is brought to you by: FoodSec – featuring healthy and delicious recipes for healthy living. Read more about is chinese chicken satay keto friendly and let us know what you think.
chicken satay recipecarbs in chicken satay with peanut sauceketo chicken satay with peanut saucechicken in satay sauce recipeis chinese chicken satay keto friendlyketo chicken satay salad,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,chicken satay recipe,carbs in chicken satay with peanut sauce,keto chicken satay with peanut sauce,chicken in satay sauce recipe,is chinese chicken satay keto friendly,keto chicken satay salad,keto satay sauce without coconut milk,keto satay sauce almond butter