When you see the name Peanut Coleslaw – Recipe, you’re probably thinking of spicy coleslaw, but this is a much healthier side dish for Asian Fusion, or just as a summer salad. So get ready to add this recipe to your salad bar, and enjoy!
This healthy Asian chicken has all the taste of fried chicken without the calories. Serve it with a side of creamy peanut coleslaw, and you have a perfect meal, every time.
Have you heard of the ketogenic diet? It’s a way of eating that restricts your carb intake and aims to force your body to burn fat rather than glucose. This is achieved by lowering levels of carbs and sugar in your diet while increasing your intake of protein. The end result is weight loss. Many people find that the keto diet can be a quick and healthy way to lose weight, but it’s never been a diet that’s been widely embraced by the mainstream.. Read more about keto thai peanut chicken and let us know what you think.
Asian chicken on a keto diet with peanut coleslaw
Are you sick of the same old chicken legs? Give this keto chicken thigh meal an Asian twist. The beef is marinated in a tangy tamari, garlic, and ginger marinade before being roasted to crispiness. This dinner is an exotic vacation without leaving home, served on a bed of coleslaw with a spicy peanut sauce and topped with avocado and lime.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Place the chicken in a ziplock bag and coat it thoroughly with the marinade. Set aside at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Place the skin-side up chicken thighs on a broiler or baking pan. Depending on the size of the thighs, bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and golden brown and the interior temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Allow to cool before serving.
- In a large mixing basin, combine the ingredients for the coleslaw. Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour it over the coleslaw and toss well to combine.
- Leave the coleslaw in the present dish or divide it into separate serving bowls. Serve with a lime wedge and garnished with chicken, diced avocado, chile, and a lime wedge. Another alternative is to serve the chicken thighs with a side of coleslaw.
It’s time for another recipe! This time I’m bringing you some Keto Asian Chicken With Peanut Coleslaw. I’ve been on a big peanut allergy kick lately and have been eating peanut butter and jelly, but I always found myself craving an Asian-inspired dish with my peanut butter.. Read more about keto asian coleslaw and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto asian chicken marinade
- keto asian coleslaw
- keto peanut satay sauce
- keto chicken recipes
- keto coleslaw